Friday, April 1, 2011

It's been a while...

I haven't been able to find inspiration, which is strange with the new baby and all. I'm a stay at home new mom and would think I would want to be making him things all the time. Maybe because he is a he and not a she. I find myself just staring at him, what can I say, I'm in love. So I decided to start looking around the internet for activities involving yarn so I can indulge myself a little. Maybe I'll attend Linda Permann's book signing at Yarnivore in a couple of weeks. I've never been there, I should make a visit.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun at the book signing! And there are so many cute monsters and dinosaurs and stuff you can make for boys. I wish I had a wee one to make stuff for. My Daughter is 16 and loves the creepy ami's I make but is into you know teen stuff, makeup, boys and clothes lol. I am so happy I found your blog....and thanks for leaving the sweet comment on my owl cocoon :)

    ReplyDelete