Thursday, January 12, 2012

Update.

So if you read my previous post... I never even started that CAL from Inner Hooker. I was overwhelmed by the color combinations and gave up. Then somewhere I came across a link to this awesome website! http://irrsinn.net/granny-squares/ I wish I had known about this sooner! This woman is a software developer and a crochet queen! Mix the two together and what do you get? A GRANNY SQUARE COLOR PATTERN GENERATOR. Thank you Ms. Melissa for making all our lives easier.

Right now I have 3 important goals (these will take a while but  I promise to work on it a little everyday):
Craft Room Makeover
Finish my long overdue WIPs
Work on Valentine's Day items for my shop.

Let's see how it goes...

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see that the color pattern generator (oy, what a mouthful of a name!) is helpful. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete